About this blog
The Hagai Bar-El on Security blog is dedicated to security engineering. Topics range from security engineering practices and security innovation to national security policy, privacy, and book reviews. Naturally, those are the areas in which I work and find interest. This blog is designed to be useful, or at least interesting, to the security practitioner.
The posts vary in their topics, but there are just a few guidelines that are always kept:
- All posts express professional, unbiased, views. Those may be opinions, but never opinions that were purchased.
- There are no ads and no sponsorships, neither visible nor hidden.
- The blog does not disclose information that is not already public.
- All opinions expressed by an author are his/her own. Specifically, all opinions presented by Hagai Bar-El are his own, and do not represent those of his employer.
- Of respect for the time of the reader, all comments are moderated and are published only if they add substance.
- Bad language is strictly eliminated, in posts as well as in published comments.
This is my personal blog, and so I am its primary author. That said, I will never refuse an original post by a good professional guest author, as long as that post fits the topics and the spirit of this blog.